Dec 30, 2018

Always learning

0 comments

After creating a double batch from my recipe for the winter brew I have discovered a few things that need to be changed such as, checking the OG. I will be permentaly be changing the amounts on the recipe to reflect the ability to check the OG without pouring it back into the pre-stage by increasing the amounts to produce up to 9 or 10 bottles. Most recipes tell you to never to reuse your mix after taking a reading but it doesn't hurt anything if you are clean and sterile. I am just going to modify the recipe so I can reduce the amount of frustration. I have also learned through my experience how to raise the OG to a number above 1.06 and will do that in my spring time batch. I will add that to the new addition of the recipe as well. The goal of course is to create an open source, functional recipe that can be manipulated by temp to produce the Sake you want to drink. Enjoy! 🍶🍶🍶👨‍🔬👩‍🔬🔬

New Posts
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now